Vision Insurance Accepted in Waukesha, WI
Take the most from your vision insurance and the least from your pocket. You shouldn’t have to work to understand what your plan covers or explain it to your optometrist or optician. Wisconsin Vision helps patients get value out of their coverage: more than any other eyeglass store and eye doctors who take insurance in Waukesha.
We take insurance plans for eye exams, glasses & contact lenses.
Choose Wisconsin Vision and you’ll find out what your insurance plan actually covers, and what details providers hide to keep their costs down. Wisconsin Vision advises you on YOUR best eye care options. Not theirs.
Vision Insurance Plans We Accept:
Union Health & Welfare Plans Accepted:
- Carpenter’s Health and Welfare Fund
- Central States Southeast and Southwest Areas Health and Welfare Fund
- IBEW Local 481 Benefit Fund
- Laborers Health and Welfare Fund
- Roofer’s Health and Welfare Fund
- Sheet Metal Workers Health and Welfare Fund
- Teamsters Local 135 Health and Welfare Fund
- Wisconsin Education Association
- Wisconsin Electrical Employees Benefit Fund
- Wisconsin Health Fund
- Wisconsin UFCW Unions and Employers Health Plan
Waukesha eyeglasses & eye exams with no insurance
If your coverage has lapsed, you can still get glasses and services at a great price. Learn more about eyeglasses and eye exams with no vision insurance in Waukesha. Call us or visit our store on the corner of Big Bend Rd and E Sunset Dr. to speak to an eye doctor or eye care professional.
Wisconsin Vision’s Waukesha store provides eyeglasses, contact lenses, eye exams, and vision care to residents of Waukesha, Muskego, Vernon, Big Bend, Saylesville, Mukwonago, North Prairie, and the neighboring communities.
Will health and/or vision insurance cover my visit?
Whether or not you have vision insurance, starting with a free consultation with one of our vision care specialists is your best first step towards clearer vision. Eyeglasses payment plan options are available to help manage out-of-pocket costs.