Optical Store Manager Jobs in Wisconsin
A management position at Wisconsin Vision requires excellent customer service skills, managing employees and a great attention to details. Knowledge of major eyewear brands and trends is also a bonus.Jump to Form
Wisconsin Vision is accepting applications for the position of optical store manager at our Kenosha location.
Please apply if you have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Experience managing employees
- Knowledge of major eyewear brands and trends
Optical store experience is appreciated but not required. Team members receive competitive industry pay and excellent benefits.
Read full job description
Role: CENTER MANAGER
Reports to: DISTRICT SUPERVISOR
Build a secure a safe, supportive and motivating working environment which encourages innovation and
commitment. Create exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering spectacular customer
service. Ensure enthusiastically satisfied patients by performing and overseeing implementation of
corporate processes and values. This is a salaried position with additional bonuses and commission.
Schedule varies Monday-Saturday, 40-45 hours/week on average.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fosters a positive and successful working environment, creating partnerships with opticians(retail staff) and optometrists (doctor).
- Manages scheduling, staffing and hiring of team members.
- Coach, train, and when necessary, address opportunities for improvement and implement development plans. Delivers clear, motivating, and constructive feedback.
- Maintain store professionalism, organization, and cleanliness according to company standards.
- Satisfactorily resolve patient issues, combining customer service skills, leadership, confidence, and optical knowledge to ensure a positive, timely, and effective solution.
- Meet individual goals and lead store to meet center and company goals.
- Monitors sales reports and data tools to ensure goals are met.
- Perform administrative leadership duties such as timecard approval, scheduling, and employee paperwork, all while maintaining the utmost professionalism and confidence.
- Provide a spectacular sales experience for all patients.
- Experience managing busy retail or healthcare office
- Strong communicator and listener
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Awareness of current fashion trends
- Strong inter-personal skills (friendly, caring, patient and enthusiastic)
- Sales and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations at once
- Knowledge of current optical theory and practices.
- Degree (BS/BA/Associates)
- Experience using POS/CRM systems
- 5+ years management experience
- ABO certified