Comprehensive Vision Exams
We have been servicing patients for over twenty years. Today Wisconsin Vision is the largest independently owned and operated optical provider in Wisconsin. Due to the extremely positive response to the way Wisconsin Vision does business, in 1998 we launched Heartland Vision and began operations outside of Wisconsin.
We Focus On Quality First
Every Wisconsin Vision and Heartland Vision patient is cared for based on one principle - that your eyesight is one of the most precious gifts you have. In other words, you are our patient, not just a customer.
Wisconsin Vision and Heartland Vision offer:
- Licensed Doctors of Optometry
- State of the art equipment and technology
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations performed completely by Licensed Doctors of Optometry
- Glaucoma Screenings
- Cataract Evaluation
- Visual Fields Testing
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Opticians to assist patients in selecting the proper eyewear
- Follow up care
Our Commitment to You
Wisconsin Vision is committed to providing the most current and wide selection of product -- not product and styles from years ago. In addition, our commitment is to provide our patients with exceptional and memorable service no matter which of our optical centers are visited. Finally, a commitment to value and selection by offering basic to high fashion designer products in many different prices ranges to meet every need and every budget.
Products to Fit Every Lifestyle
- Basic and Fashion Designer Eyewear
- Prescriptions Filled - even from Optometrists or Ophthalmologists (M.D.'s) not affiliated with Wisconsin or Heartland Vision
- Large Selection of Contact Lenses from many manufacturers
- Over 1800 Frames Available at every location
- Safety Glasses and Safety Programs
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Open Daily, Evenings and Saturdays at Convenient Locations
View our large VIDEO LIBRARY to learn more about eye health, eye diseases and conditions